F-Secure blocks the Verji domains and will also block incoming Verji-linked emails.
To solve this, Verji's domains need to be whitelisted so that they are no longer blocked.
The domain that needs to be whitelisted in F-secure is: prod.verji.app
Follow the instructions below to whitelist the domains
- Boot F-Secure Internet security
- Click on the 3 lines in the upper left corner, then click settings
- Then you need to give admin access to the program
- Click Secure Browsing
- Then click view site exceptions
- Click add new
- Enter the prod.verji.app in the window that comes up
- Click Ok
Now Verji is whitelisted on your machine and it should be possible to log in to Verji.
F-secure blocked website f-secure f secure