Why use emoji's on sent/received messages
Modified on: Wed, 2 Mar, 2022 at 1:44 PM
As you send and receive encrypted messages and files, you may have a need to respond to certain messages or files.
Sometimes it can be a good idea to use different emoji's to give messages and files a status update.
Verji has a large selection of emoji's to choose from, and you can scroll down to see them all. As you are using this function, your most-used emoji's will be placed on top.
You can use the searchfield to quickly find the emoji you want to use.
Here are some examples:
- 'Thumbsup' to confirm and agree
- 'Check_mark' to confirm it has been done
- 'Hourglass' to indicate you are working on it
- 'Notebook' to refer to a note in a different program
- 'Thermometer' to refer to sickleave
- 'Money' to refer to salary/pay-out
- 'Phone' to refer to a conversation
- Calendar' to refer to a deadline
- 'Pushpin' to remember
- 'Flag' to set as a priority
How to add an emoji to your message
How to react with an emoji on sent/received messages
Emoji sent recevied
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.